EXPO New Mexico, the property that is home to the New Mexico State Fair, is an Enterprise Agency of the State of New Mexico and must generate all funds necessary for maintenance, operation of the facilities, and the employment of staff, and production of the annual State Fair. The State Fair Commission is a seven-member volunteer board appointed by the Governor and organized to assist State Fair Management with ensuring the success of the annual event through community outreach and volunteer efforts in line with Commissioners’ respective areas of expertise.
- APS Metro Youth Art Exhibit Feb 27 - Mar 25, 2015 @ Fine Arts Gallery
- Albuquerque Downs Classic Mar 6-8, 2015 @ Indoor Horse Arena
- NMGCA Gun, Sword, and Knife Show Mar 7-8, 2015 @ 3 Venues (See Details)
- Rio Grande Arts & Crafts Festival Spring Show Mar 13-15, 2015 @ 3 Venues (See Details)
- Treasures of the Earth 2015 Mar 20-22, 2015 @ Creative Arts Center