EXPO New Mexico, the property that is home to the New Mexico State Fair, is an Enterprise Agency of the State of New Mexico and must generate all funds necessary for maintenance, operation of the facilities, and the employment of staff, and production of the annual State Fair. The State Fair Commission is a seven-member volunteer board appointed by the Governor and organized to assist State Fair Management with ensuring the success of the annual event through community outreach and volunteer efforts in line with Commissioners’ respective areas of expertise.
- 24th Annual National Pastel Painting Exhibition Nov 1-30, 2014 @ Hispanic Arts Center
- New Mexico Veteran's Art Show Nov 7-29, 2014 @ Fine Arts Gallery
- Rio Grande Arts & Crafts Festival: Holiday Show Nov 28-30, 2014 @ 2 Venues (See Details)
- US Team Roping Championships Duke City Classic Nov 29-30, 2014 @ Indoor Horse Arena
- CNM Fall Graduation Dec 5, 2014 @ Tingley Coliseum