EXPO New Mexico, the property that is home to the New Mexico State Fair, is an Enterprise Agency of the State of New Mexico and must generate all funds necessary for maintenance, operation of the facilities, and the employment of staff, and production of the annual State Fair. The State Fair Commission is a seven-member volunteer board appointed by the Governor and organized to assist State Fair Management with ensuring the success of the annual event through community outreach and volunteer efforts in line with Commissioners’ respective areas of expertise.
- Sangre de Cristo Kennel Club Agility Trial Dec 6-8, 2013 @ Indoor Horse Arena
- Annual New Mexico Photographic Art Show (ANMPAS) Dec 8-29, 2013 @ Fine Arts Gallery
- 2013 Winter Barrels Series: Race Three Dec 13, 2013 @ Dairy Barn
- Gun and Blade Show/Sale Dec 14-15, 2013 @ 2 Venues (See Details)
- AKC Dog Agility Jan 24-26, 2014 @ Indoor Horse Arena