EXPO New Mexico, the property that is home to the New Mexico State Fair, is an Enterprise Agency of the State of New Mexico and must generate all funds necessary for maintenance, operation of the facilities, and the employment of staff, and production of the annual State Fair. The State Fair Commission is a seven-member volunteer board appointed by the Governor and organized to assist State Fair Management with ensuring the success of the annual event through community outreach and volunteer efforts in line with Commissioners’ respective areas of expertise.
- Atmosphere North of Hell Tour Aug 30, 2014 @ Villa Hispana
- 2014 New Mexico State Fair Sep 10-21, 2014
- Duke City Bully Bash Sep 27, 2014 @ Indoor Horse Arena
- Bernalillo County Public Art Show Oct 3-18, 2014 @ Alice K Hoppes African American ...
- 26th Annual Rio Grande Arts & Crafts Festival - ... Oct 3-12, 2014 @ State Fair Grounds