EXPO New Mexico, the property that is home to the New Mexico State Fair, is an Enterprise Agency of the State of New Mexico and must generate all funds necessary for maintenance, operation of the facilities, and the employment of staff, and production of the annual State Fair. The State Fair Commission is a seven-member volunteer board appointed by the Governor and organized to assist State Fair Management with ensuring the success of the annual event through community outreach and volunteer efforts in line with Commissioners’ respective areas of expertise.
- Bernalillo County 4-H Rodeo Aug 2, 2014 @ Tingley Coliseum
- Rockalypse: A Music Festival Presented by Coyote ... Aug 2, 2014 @ Box Car Stage & Lawn
- Bernalillo County 4-H Fair Aug 5-9, 2014 @ 4 Venues (See Details)
- Great Southwestern Antique Show Charity Aug 8, 2014 @ Manuel Lujan Jr. Exhibit Complex C
- Albuquerque Old West & Military Collectible Show ... Aug 9-10, 2014 @ Creative Arts Center