EXPO New Mexico, the property that is home to the New Mexico State Fair, is an Enterprise Agency of the State of New Mexico and must generate all funds necessary for maintenance, operation of the facilities, and the employment of staff, and production of the annual State Fair. The State Fair Commission is a seven-member volunteer board appointed by the Governor and organized to assist State Fair Management with ensuring the success of the annual event through community outreach and volunteer efforts in line with Commissioners’ respective areas of expertise.
- The New Mexico Connection Exhibit Oct 3-28, 2014 @ African American Performing Arts ...
- Expo Fright Fest 2014 Oct 4 - Nov 1, 2014 @ 3 Venues (See Details)
- Sandia Peak Ski Patrol Ski Swap Oct 24-26, 2014 @ 2 Venues (See Details)
- Armored Combat League "New World Cup" Oct 25, 2014 @ Indoor Horse Arena
- Albuquerque Equestrian Cup Oct 26, 2014 @ Dairy Barn