EXPO New Mexico, the property that is home to the New Mexico State Fair, is an Enterprise Agency of the State of New Mexico and must generate all funds necessary for maintenance, operation of the facilities, and the employment of staff, and production of the annual State Fair. The State Fair Commission is a seven-member volunteer board appointed by the Governor and organized to assist State Fair Management with ensuring the success of the annual event through community outreach and volunteer efforts in line with Commissioners’ respective areas of expertise.
- Annual New Mexico Photographic Art Show (ANMPAS) Dec 6-29, 2014 @ Fine Arts Gallery
- Expo Barrel Racing Jan 16, 2015 @ Dairy Barn
- The Original Albuquerque Home & Remodeling Show Jan 17-18, 2015 @ 2 Venues (See Details)
- AKC Agility Jan 23-25, 2015 @ Indoor Horse Arena
- KOB Eyewitness News 4 Health Fair Jan 24-25, 2015 @ 2 Venues (See Details)