EXPO New Mexico, the property that is home to the New Mexico State Fair, is an Enterprise Agency of the State of New Mexico and must generate all funds necessary for maintenance, operation of the facilities, and the employment of staff, and production of the annual State Fair. The State Fair Commission is a seven-member volunteer board appointed by the Governor and organized to assist State Fair Management with ensuring the success of the annual event through community outreach and volunteer efforts in line with Commissioners’ respective areas of expertise.
- Metro Youth Art Exhibit Feb 28 - Mar 30, 2014 @ Fine Arts Gallery
- Rio Grande Arts and Crafts Festival Mar 7-9, 2014
- Arena Cross Mar 7-9, 2014 @ Tingley Coliseum
- Albuquerque Rubber Stamp Show Mar 8-9, 2014 @ Creative Arts Center
- Dances with Horses Mar 8-9, 2014 @ 2 Venues (See Details)