State Fair Commission Meetings are convened by the Commission Chair and are announced according to the standards set forth in the Open Meetings Act. We’ll post them here as soon as they’re scheduled. Below you will find a list of Commission meetings by date, followed by a link to its corresponding agenda and minutes. Please note that the Agenda and Munites links will not be “live” until such time as there is a completed Agenda or Minutes to post. Agendas are always posted at least 24 hours prior to each meeting. Minutes are posted no more than 10 business days after the date of each meeting. Full MP3 recordings of each public meeting (open sessions) are available upon request once they have been approved by the Commission (usually at the following meeting). Call 505-222-9700. Persons requesting the recordings must provide their own blank CDR (Recordable Compact Disc) or Flash drive for data transfer.
- NM Watercolor Society Spring Show May 3-26, 2013 @ Fine Arts Gallery
- Celebration of Gourds Festival May 22-25, 2013 @ Hispanic Arts Center
- Albuquerque Fiber Arts Fiesta 2013 May 23-25, 2013 @ 3 Venues (See Details)
- Southwest Dairy Goat Association Quad Show Jun 1-2, 2013 @ Livestock Pavilion
- New Mexico Gun Collector's Association Gun, ... Jun 1-2, 2013 @ 3 Venues (See Details)