State Fair Commission Meetings are convened by the Commission Chair and are announced according to the standards set forth in the Open Meetings Act. We’ll post them here as soon as they’re scheduled. Below you will find a list of Commission meetings by date, followed by a link to its corresponding agenda and minutes. Please note that the Agenda and Minutes links will not be “live” until such time as there is a completed Agenda or Minutes to post. Agendas are always posted at least 24 hours prior to each meeting. Minutes are posted no more than 10 business days after the date of each meeting. Full MP3 recordings of each public meeting (open sessions) are available upon request once they have been approved by the Commission (usually at the following meeting). Call 505-222-9700. Persons requesting the recordings must provide 3-5 days notice and their own blank CDR (Recordable Compact Disc) or Flash drive for data transfer.
- Annual New Mexico Photographic Art Show (ANMPAS) Dec 8-29, 2013 @ Fine Arts Gallery
- Gun and Blade Show/Sale Dec 14-15, 2013 @ 2 Venues (See Details)
- USNSCC Winter Recruit Training 2013 Dec 26-30, 2013 @ Leon Harms Youth Hall
- AKC Dog Agility Jan 24-26, 2014 @ Indoor Horse Arena
- ASCA Australian Shepherd Conformation Shows Jan 25-26, 2014 @ Hispanic Arts Center