The 2013 New Mexico State Fair Runs Wednesday, September 11th through Sunday, September 22nd
Dates to Remember:
- Tuesday, September 10: Arts Preview Night @ 5:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 11: Opening Day—carnival, exhibits, livestock shows, etc. open at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, September 14: Annual State Fair Parade Leaves the Fairgrounds at 8:30 a.m. (heading east on Central towards Eubank – PARADE DISBANDS BEFORE REACHING EUBANK!)
- Wednesday, September 18: PRCA Rodeo and State Fair Concert Series begins at Tingley Coliseum, 7 p.m., runs through Saturday, September 21 (see Rodeo Concert Entertainment for details)
- Sunday, September 22: Closing Day
- This year, the Fair is once again condensed to 12 open days, running consecutively: September 11-22.
- General Parking will once again be FREE throughout the run of the Fair. Some “Preferred” paid parking will also be available.
- General Hours of Operation are 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday thru Thursday; 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday
- Gate 9 (Louisiana just north of Central) is permanently CLOSED to Fair traffic. Fairgoers wishing to park on the grounds may use Gate 8 (Louisiana just south of Lomas) and Gate 1 off Central Avenue.
- The 2013 State Fair will open at 10 a.m. every day!
- Admission is $10 Adults (12-61), $7 (Seniors (62 and up), $7 Kids (11 and under), FREE for Kids 5 and under!
- All schedules—livestock shows, contests, exhibits, entertainment, Rodeo, Tingley concerts, Parade, etc.—are currently being posted at www.ExpoNM.com August and September as they become available. Please check back often, as updates are made daily.